2. Cleaner provides “Free” Services as well as paid Services for users. In order to pay for the “Free” Service, personalized advertisements are placed before you. Your information is used to personalize the advertisements.
4. Cleaner reserves the right to modify these policies at any time. We invite you to periodically consult this section for possible updates and changes. Notification of any major changes may be sent to you by email or a system message to your account.
5. If you wish to contact our Privacy Officer, you may contact with Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Personal Information: When you sign up for a user account for any of the Services, We collect personal information, such as your phone number. When you sign up for paid service, we also collect your payment information for billing purposes.
2. Device Information: When you access our website or use our software, the information we collect include IP Addresses, location data, Device ID, Advertiser ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (such as iOS and Android).
1. We use your information to communicate with you, to ensure our services are working as intended, to make improvements to our services, to develop our business, and to protect against fraud and spam.
2. We provide the information we collect to third parties, such as advertisers, in order to provide you with commercial advertisements. The provision of such information generate revenue to pay in part or in whole for the Services. We do not provide personal information to third parties except for billing purposes. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
3. We may use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We may use automated systems to analyze your information to provide you with personalized services and personalized advertisements. And we may analyze your information to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
We implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
If you choose to use the Service or provide your information to us, your information may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers or databases located outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, including the United States. Such countries may have laws that are less protective than the country in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use the Site or Service.
1. If you violate laws and regulations (such as sending harassment messages), we will legally disclose your personal information.
2. Your payment information may be share with third parties as needed for billing purposes and to prevent fraud.
Personal data shall be processed and stored as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. We have strict policies to control access and usage of such data. If you would like to have your information deleted, please contact us.
We never share your information with third parties. All the information we collect is only for the purpose of optimizing our product and is safely stored in our server in an encrypted format. The information will not be disclosed to any third parties.
Here we explain all important permissions that our app requests. These permissions are necessary for our app to perform certain features.
This permission allows Cleaner to check the user's current network status and perform the corresponding advertising strategy and this permission is required for Data Thieves feature to help users master the use of background data usage.
This permission is used to get the battery usage data, in order to provide power consumption ranking in Battery Saver feature.
This permission is used to provide a flashlight toggle in the notification bar and take photos of the intruders who want to snoop on your private apps.
This permission is required to clean cache of installed applications on your device in Junk Clean feature.
This permission is required to identify the applications that need to be locked for Cleaner function and help users to manage apps usage
This permission allows us to provide quick entry for features like Boost or Junk Clean on the lock screen page.
This permission is used to find out the space used by any package so as to provide Junk Clean feature.
This permission is used to view the running apps in order to clean up memory usage.
This permission is used to access the device’s network for downloading Virus Database.
This permission is used to stop other apps and boost your phone.
This permission allows users to directly answer or hang up the phone calls.
This permission is used to avoid interrupting the user's call status from Cleaner auxiliary function and allows Call Blocker to get call status.
This permission is used to help Cleaner run automatically when the phone is restarted.
This permission is used to make sure the super battery saver function can be used normally and show the process of it.
This permission is used to make sure the Cleaner function can be used normally.
The only purpose which we used this permission is to help users achieve fingerprint unlock function.
This permission allows Cleaner to provide vibration feedback after wrong password input.
This permission is allowed to avoid screen dimming from the process of virus scan and junk scan.
Mounting and unmounting file systems
These permissions are used to detect and delete junk files on your devices and also used to read and store photographs if you use Photo Vault feature.
This permission is used to close apps chosen by users which can speed up users’ devices and also we need this permission to provide power saving mode for users to prolong battery life.
These permissions are required to provide more accurate, localized services based on country regions, which serves the goal to improve the user experience also we need this permission for Intruder feature to capture intruders and provide their location.
These permissions are used to help users retrieve their password through your accounts on their devices. We don’t have any access to your password.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the additional rights listed here. To exercise these rights, see the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” subsection below.
Social sharing features
You have the right to know and see what information we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
-The categories of information we have collected about you;
-The categories of sources from which the information is collected;
-The business or commercial purpose for collecting your information;
-The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your information; and
-The specific pieces of information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete the information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
-Complete your transaction;
-Provide you a good or service;
-Perform a contract between us and you;
-Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
-Fix our system in the case of a bug;
-Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
-Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
-Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
-Comply with a legal obligation; or
Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to Opt-out
You have the right to “opt-out,” or direct us to stop “selling” or otherwise sharing your information with third parties in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration. To submit an opt-out request, please follow the instruction under the ‘Opt-out of targeted advertising’ paragraph found above, to configure the Privacy Setting in any of our app or by checking your device privacy settings.
You can request certain information about our disclosure of your information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year (to the extent we have shared information for such purposes within the given period). This request is free and may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
To request access to or deletion of your personal information, to opt-out, or to exercise any other rights under California law, please follow the instruction under the ‘Exercise your privacy rights’ paragraph, found above, and follow the necessary steps.
Response Timing and Format
We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Disclosure of Your Information
1. If you violate laws and regulations (such as sending harassment messages), we will legally disclose your personal information.
2. Your payment information may be shared with third parties as needed for billing purposes and to prevent fraud.
1. Personal data shall be processed and stored as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and you shall be retained until such contact has been fully performed.
Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Company within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Company.
2. The company may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Company may be obligated to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
3. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
1. This section only applies to individuals that access or use our Service while located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or United Kingdom (collectively, the “Designated Countries”) at the time of data collection. We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in.
2. We act as a data controller with regard to any personal information collected from individuals accessing or using its Service. A “data controller” is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is processed. Any third parties that act as our service providers or are otherwise acting on our behalf are “data processors” that handle your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
3. Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information. We describe our legal bases for processing throughout this Policy. Below is a list of the purposes described in our policy with the corresponding legal bases for processing:
Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
4. Your Individual Rights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Service. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, we may seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you in order to ensure the security of your personal information.
Right to Withdraw Your Consent. If we ever asked for your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing or the processing of any third parties based on consent before your withdrawal.
Right of Access. Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information in our files without undue delay and free of charge, unless we permitted by law to charge a fee. Your access may be limited to the extent it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other individuals.
Right to Rectification (or “Correction”). You may request to correct or update any of your personal information in our files. We may provide you with the ability to update some or all of your personal information directly via the Services.
Right to Erasure (or the “Right to be Forgotten”). Upon your request, we will erase any of your personal information in our files that: is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent; or was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
Right to Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information under certain conditions. During the time which restriction of processing applies, we will only process your restricted personal information with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if or when the restriction is lifted.
Right to Object. You may object to our processing at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal bases of: consent; contract; or legitimate interests. We may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
Right to Data Portability. If we process your personal information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another “controller,” where technically feasible, unless exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. You right to data portability only applies to personal information provided by you to us.
Notification to Third Parties. When we fulfill your individual rights requests for correct (or rectification), erasure or restriction of processing, we will notify third parties also handling the relevant personal information unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request, we will identify such third parties.
Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
Limitations to Individual Rights Requests. We may limit your individual rights requests in the following ways:
i. Where denial of access is required or authorized by law;
ii. When granting access would have a negative impact on other's privacy;
iii. To protect our rights and properties; and
iv. Where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
Transfer of Your Personal Information. We transfer your personal information subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the applicable data protection laws. Specifically, when your personal information is transferred out of the Designated Countries, we have the required contractual provisions for transferring personal information in place with the third-parties to which your information is transferred. For such transfers, we rely on legal transfer mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses or we work with U.S. based third parties that are certified under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
Right to Lodge Complaints. If you believe that we have infringed or violated your privacy rights under applicable law or this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can work with you to resolve your concerns. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement.
To serve personalized advertisements in our Services using third-party advertising networks. Our legal basis is legitimate interests to run our business. However, if you are in the European Economic Area, Norway or Switzerland, some of our third-party advertising networks, will rely on your consent to process Personal Data in order to provide personalized advertising to you, therefore you will be asked whether you consent to the collection of your mobile device advertising identifier and IP address so that they can provide a personalized advertisement experience. To opt-out or withdraw your consent from receiving personalized advertisements, see the “Opt-out of targeted advertising” section below.
To show you personalized advertisements in our apps we use third-party advertising networks and their partners, including those that need your consent and listed in ‘APPENDIX A - Advertising networks and their partners’ below, to deliver advertisements that are tailored to you based on a determination of your characteristics or interests. To do so they use personal and non-personal information such as advertising identifiers, such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple's ID for advertising (IDFA), and/or other tracking technologies to enable and optimize this advertising procedure.
You can opt-out from personalized advertisement experience, at any time by checking the Privacy Setting tab in any of our apps or under the privacy settings of your iOS or Android device.
- For iOS Devices:
Select Advertising and enable "Limit Ad Tracking"
- For Android Devices:
Select Ads and enable "Opt out of Ads Personalization"
When you choose to opt-out, advertising networks will consider this choice as a withdrawal of consent to personalized advertisement experience and they will show contextual advertisements and not personalized advertisements based on your interests. Note: Irrespective of your choice and/or your device settings, you will continue to see non-customized advertising (e.g. “contextual” advertising) and you may continue to receive personalized ads from our third-party ad networks that obtain your consent on other apps and/or websites. For more information go to ‘APPENDIX A - Advertising networks and their partners’ below.
We may share the above categories of Personal Data for certain business purposes, including:
We may share or otherwise “sell” information with advertising partners who distribute advertising in our Services. For further information on the advertising networks which may receive this information, go to ‘APPENDIX A - Advertising networks and their partners’ below.
For more information on VerizonAOL (OATH) Vendors, please visit: https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/ie/en/verizonmedia/privacy/topics/thirdparties/index.html
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us at email:email@example.com
Developer: Apps Clean