Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Apps Clean Team.
By downloading, installing this app, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
You acknowledge that you have only a non-exclusive and limited right to use the object code version of the Products on non-commercial purposes within the validity period of the agreement. You may make a single copy of the Products in object code form for archival or backup purposes. You must include all Notices on all copies of the Products. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Products or attempt to gain access to the source code for the Products, except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law, and, to the extent applicable law permits contractual waiver of such right, you hereby waive your rights to do so. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Some features of Cleaner will cause some programs, functions or files be stopped, removed or uninstalled.
Before using Cleaner, you should carefully read the instructions and tips and judge whether the product meets your purposes and needs, and your safety requirements. Once you install the product and / or make any operation, you commit yourself to bear the relevant responsibilities.
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
1. Personal Information: When you sign up for a user account for any of the Services, We collect personal information, such as your phone number. When you sign up for paid service, we also collect your payment information for billing purposes.
2. Device Information: When you access our website or use our software, the information we collect include IP Addresses, location data, Device ID, Advertiser ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (such as iOS and Android).
1. We use your information to communicate with you, to ensure our services are working as intended, to make improvements to our services, to develop our business, and to protect against fraud and spam.
2. We provide the information we collect to third parties, such as advertisers, in order to provide you with commercial advertisements. The provision of such information generate revenue to pay in part or in whole for the Services. We do not provide personal information to third parties except for billing purposes. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
3. We may use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We may use automated systems to analyze your information to provide you with personalized services and personalized advertisements. And we may analyze your information to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
If you choose to use the Service or provide your information to us, your information may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers or databases located outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, including the United States. Such countries may have laws that are less protective than the country in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use the Site or Service.
We never share your information with third parties. All the information we collect is only for the purpose of optimizing our product and is safely stored in our server in an encrypted format. The information will not be disclosed to any third parties.
When accessing, using or processing personal information provided by Apps Clean, if such personal information is from the European Union or Switzerland and can directly or indirectly identify an individual (hereinafter referred to as “EU Personal Information”), then you must: Comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and regulations regarding privacy, data security and data protection; Access, use or process EU personal information in accordance with the purposes agreed by the relevant parties to the EU personal information; Take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect EU personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized or unlawful access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of personal information; The level of protection provided is the same as that specified in the privacy protection guidelines. You must regularly monitor your compliance with these conditions. Once you are unable to comply with these conditions (or when there is a significant risk of not being able to comply with these conditions), you must notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com , and in such cases you should stop processing the EU immediately Personal information, or take reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that the user's information security continues to be fully protected.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us:
For more information, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.